You access your app's user segments through the User Segments sidebar menu or the User Segments action icon on your app's entry in the Apps page:
Every app on TROPHiT comes with three default segments:
- Anyone: a segment that represents all users of your app.This segment does not require reservations. Note this special segment is called a built-in segment, which means you can't delete it or change its name or reservation requirements
- Buyers: a segment that represents all users of your app who made a purchase. This segment does require reservations. This is also a built-in segment
- Pre-reg: a segment that represents users who participate in a pre-registration campaign, if you plan on running one, that is. This segment requires reservations by default. It is not built-in, you can change or remove it as you like. Learn more about pre-registration campaigns.
You can add a new segment from the sidebar menu or the Add User Segment button on the User Segments page:
After saving it, you can then associate vouchers with it.
- When adding a new segment, the default identity lookup setting is that of the Anyone segment. You can, of course, change it during segment creation
- For built-in segments, you can only modify the identity lookup configuration
- You cannot delete a segment that has vouchers associated with it. You should first un-associated the relevant vouchers listed at the top of the segment's Settings page: