TROPHiT Android SDK v2.3 has been released and is available through the Integration Assistant in your TROPHiT dashboard.
Major updates include:
- Native Android SDK support for Adjust.io clients
- Voucher redemption on Android via deep links for MobileAppTracking, AppsFlyer, Adjust, AD-X, Facebook App Re-engagement campaigns and internal trackers
- Extended redemption lifecycle control through an enhanced listener
- Auto-handling of threads
To upgrade your TROPHiT SDK to v2.3, note the following changes. Please access your TROPHiT Integration Assistant for more details and examples:
- onResume() should now call AttributionHandler methods directly rather than wrap the call in an AsyncTask object. Those methods will handle threads internally.
- onResume() should now call redeemForDeepLink as well as redeemForInstalReferrer
- Your TROPHiT's EnableContentListener must implement the additional onTrophitRedeemComplete and onTrophitRedeemFailed methods.