TROPHiT v2.4.2 has been released.
Apart from some minor bug fixes, the new major features are:
- User Management: Invite other marketers and developers to collaborate on your TROPHiT account through the Account->Users menu. Learn More.
- Facebook Campaign Support for Adjust users who use TROPHiT's client-side integration
- Updated Terms and Conditions: a new clause has been added to cover the new User Management feature. See details below. If you have any questions about these changes, feel free to contact us by clicking on the 'Ask Us' tab on the left.
Upgrade Instructions for Existing Customers:
- If you are currently using Adjust SDK along with TROPHiT client-side integration (iOS or Android) and would like to start promoting vouchers on Facebook, simply upgrade your Adjust SDK to v4.0 or higher and update your app by following the new Integration Assistant instructions for iOS or Android on your TROPHiT dashboard.
- Any customers using Adjust with TROPHiT server-side integration are not impacted by this change
- Any customers using non-Adjust tracking are not impacted by this change
Updates to the Terms and Conditions
The following has beed added:
TO AVOID ANY DOUBT, IF AND WHEN AN ADDITIONAL USER SHALL BE ADDED BY ADVERTISER (INCLUDING BY ANY OF ITS PERSONNEL) TO ADVERTISER’S ACCOUNT, ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL USER SHALL ALSO BE DEEMED AS ADVERTISER, AND AS SUCH SHALL BE ALSO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT EVEN WITHOUT ANY FURTHER ACTION OR SPECIFIC WRITTEN OR OTHER CONSENT.